These products require the utilization of a vast array of system components and programming tools including:
- Sensors (temperature, pressure, relative humidity, light, motion, meters including electrical, gas, and water)
- Software including: EC-NET AX Workbench, web development tools, Flash, and Java
- Lighting control products
- Valves and damper actuators
- OEM products with open protocol technologies including BACnet, LON and Modbus.
Tabs Group Title
Synergetic Systems is staffed with certified Tridium integrators.
Distech is an open protocol line using BACnet, LonMark protocols and others.
The company was founded in 1992 with a single product (the Hawkeye Current Switch) and a vision to become the leading supplier of sensors and peripherals to HVAC controls contractors. To accomplish this task a customer-centric, direct to market business model, and a high performance, results oriented culture were developed. Many years later the business model and culture are as strong as ever, and Veris is now recognized as the leading supplier of energy and environmental sensors to HVAC Control and Energy Management solutions providers.